According to statistics, we receive more than 80% of information non-verbally - through gestures, facial expressions, and glances. That is why electronic correspondence or a telephone conversation cannot replace live meetings. Today, video conferencing systems (VCS) are used in a variety of areas: corporate business, the financial sector, government agencies, distance education, recruiting, medicine, transport, etc.
The level of events and audience experience is highly dependent on the audiovisual equipment available in the conference room or convention center. The modern conference room is a multifunctional facility that provides maximum comfort and functionality for presenters, attendees, and all other users.
Equipment in a modern conference center should include the following:
- AV signal switching and distribution system that allows you to connect mobile content sources.
- Conference system for simultaneous translation.
- Integrated control system.
- Video conferencing system.
- System of registration and authorization.
- The ability to combine the processes of operational control and meetings in one environment with a high density of information.
- Inclusion in the work processes of not only present participants, but also remote ones
- High information capacity of video walls due to high resolution.
- Universal operator console with extensive content management capabilities
- Content management in any situation, both pre-prepared (programmed content) and freelance (manual control and on-the-fly source creation).
- Receiving and visualizing information from any equipment (workstations, including remote ones, IP cameras, decoders) and ERP/BI platforms.
With Polywall, the control room design can use variety of different versions of VCS implementations, bringing them all together in one project, achieving maximum technical and functional efficiency with complete flexibility in hardware selection. The control room design based on Polywall meets the above functional and technical requirements. It includes:
- Display information pixel-to-pixel in high quality without compression, on videowall of any type - LED, LCD, projection etc
- Interactive analytics which allows presenters to independently control presentations and add handwritten comments on top of displayed materials.
- Videowall hosting video conferencing software or streams from videoconference corner
- Integration with specialist VCS software allows registration of events held at the facility, maintaining electronic archives, simultaneous translation
- Multi-sources layout with various information from cabled, software and AV-over-IP sources on the main videowall and auxiliary display systems.
- Sound reproduction and amplification of audio signals from various sources.
- Easily manage your equipment and content with an intuitive and user-friendly control interface.
Unsure if this product is right for you? Request an online web meeting to get a personal demo of the Polywall control room solution:
- Ask all the necessary questions. We will clearly show and answer them
- You can quickly get a complete overview of the key features of the solution and evaluate the user experience following your expectations.
- Demonstration takes place in a ZOOM session, lasts 30 minutes + your questions.
Request live demo