What is the "novelty" in hybrid work that you would adopt right now?
- Photorealistic holograms to visualizre sources.
- User interface in Augmented Reality or 3D glasses.
- Integration of various platforms, applications, and services in a single user interface.
- Consolidation of analytics and threat prevention from different cybersecurity vendors with simple visualization of threats.
- Creation of a working environment for employees working from different locations/remote locations.
- "Training" AI to eliminate the shortage of personnel and minimize routine operations by staff.
- Screen control in the air.