- Expansion of Application source functionality.
-It is now possible to visualize multiple-process application without additional workstations.
Example: software with launcher or 2-windows software.
-Compatibility of “Application” source type with 3rd party software greatly improved.
- Videoconference integration Feature preview – preview of possible integration with videoconference platform (zoom as an example):
-Can use USB camera/Microphone connected to videowall controller to show operator hall
-Can use audio output of videowall controller to provide zoom session sound stream.
-Full native control over session via videowall KVM control
-Can see shared desktops of other participants
-In further development:
VC platform-agnostic videowall sharing toul
- Polywall Streamer Software Update:
Benefit: Any interface language can be added per project basis
-New upscaling/downscaling filter
-Improved text readability on downscaled streams i.e. on stream from videowall
-Decrease workload to GPU/CPU from up/downscaling
-New color space options - BT709 (sRGB), BT601(Rec. 601)
Benefit: Now can fine-tune color perception of stream on videowall
-Upgraded color encoding to 4:2:0 (NV12)
Benefit: Stream start will not depend on operator actions
Improvement of user interface
- Added Enable/Disable flag to Scheduler lines.
- Added button to close all sources on the videowall.
- Added MS Excel scaling from Designer control tab.
- Added “Restart” functionality for the Polywall Worker component.
- Added event logging for the Polywall Worker component.
- Improved stability of combination Matrox D-series + Matrox IPX cards.
- Password storage procedure was updated for better security.
- Call empty scene – can now call empty scene to clear videowall from sources.
Videowall visual improvements
- Menu toolbar in MS Excel source has been minimized for better videowall user experience.
- (Enterprise) Fixed the issue with hang out of multiple scenarios running simultaneously.
- (All licenses) The server logging system was redesigned to reduce the load on the server.
- (All licenses) Fixed the issue with the Polywall Visualizer memory overflow when Magewell capture cards are used.
- (All except Lite) Fixed the memory overflow of IP Stream source in case of unstable RTSP stream.
- (All licenses) Fixed the black screen issue with Powerpoint source placed to non-cullated videowall.
- (PRO+/Enterprise) Fixed the issue of disabled auto detection of the Polywall Streamer sources after restarting videowall controller.
- (All licenses) Removed video source FPS drop on Datapath/Nvidia based systems due to LIVE feedback capture.
- (All licenses) Removed limitation for source name in “Google Chrome with profile” source.